Sunday, May 18, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon Participation Announcement

Write On Review-a-Thon


After completing the Bout of Books read-a-thon.  I am going to have a good number of reviews to write, so I am planning on joining the Write On review-a-thon.  Here is the official blurb about the review-a-thon:
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, May 23rd and Saturday, May 24th. Let’s get those reviews done!
Below is a list of all of the books that I hope to write reviews for during the review-a-thon:
  1. Thrive by Mark Hall
  2. Chosen by Ted Dekker
  3. The Gaither Homecoming Bible
  4. Deception by Stacy Claflin
I also hope to finish a few books during the upcoming week for which I will also need to write reviews.

I plan to publish these reviews not only on my blog, but also on Goodreads and Amazon.  I might also start to put my reviews on other sites such as Barnes and Noble.  Another goal that I have for these two days is that I will go through all of the books that I have reviewed on my blog and make sure that I have reviews on Goodreads and on Amazon.  Sometimes, I get so excited about the book that I forget to publish my reviews on places other than my blog.

Are you planning on participating in this review-a-thon?  If so, leave a link to your goals in the description.  I would love to hear your plans.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and I hope you get all your reviews and cross posting done :)

    ReplyDelete