The Summer Biannual Bibliothon is hosted by Kelly, Brittni, Emma, Selena, Sierra, Kassie, and Red (links are to their YouTube channels). There is also a YouTube account for this readathon (Biannual Bibliothon) and they can be found on twitter (@BBibliothon).
#crushyourtbr is hosted by Jacquelyn and Raeleen (twitter accounts are linked). This readathon is usually a 3 day readathon, but it is going to be a 24 hour readathon this go around. More information can be found at either of the twitter pages above or at the official twitter account for the readathon (@CrushYourTBR).
The Summer Biannual Bibliothon has seven challenges, which will be my TBR for the week. Here are the challenges and my associated books:
- The Group Book
- Paper Towns by John Green (if I can get it from my library)
- A re-read a book from your childhood
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- A Companion/Novella/Prequel
- The Falconer by Rachel Cotterhill
- A genre you've read the least this year - Adult Christian Thriller
- Taken by Dee Henderson
- A book that you Did Not Finish (DNF)
- Do What Jesus Did by Robby Dawkins
- A book set in a foreign country (must take place on earth, not in space, or another world, etc.)
- Escape from Sudan by Amanda DiCianni
- A book about an issue you're passionate about- Christian Martyrs
- Jesus Freaks by dc Talk (if I can get it from my library)
Obviously, I will probably not be able to read all of these books throughout the week, but I hope to get through at least 2 of them. I have a busy schedule next week in terms of doing research for my thesis and packing for a big move, so we will see what I can do.
Are you participating in these readathons? If so, what are you planning on reading? Have you read any of the books in my TBR? If so, what did you think of them? Leave your thoughts in the comments below or tweet me (@blog_gal).