Monday, August 24, 2015

Update Post: Internship and Moving

 Hello everybody! I apologize for not posting in a while. Hopefully I will get back to a regular reviewing schedule soon!

At the beginning of July, I started a paid internship doing research for my Master's degree. I had to move to an adjoining state for this internship and had to live with my parents for about a month before I could find my own place. During that time, I was working 8 hours a day and commuting anywhere between 3 and 5 hours a day, depending on traffic. Luckily, I have now moved into a lovely 2 bedroom apartment with my husband and things are settling down a bit.

I hope to post reviews again soon. I have read/listened to several audiobooks during my commute times and I cannot wait to share my ideas on those wonderful books with you! Here are some of the reviews that you can look forward to:


  • Courageous by Randy Alcorn
  • A March Bride (A Year of Weddings, Novella 4) by Rachel Hauck
  • A June Bride (A Year of Weddings, Novella 7) by Marybeth Whalen 
  • A July Bride by Beth Wiseman
  • The Summer Before Boys by Nora Raleigh Baskin
  • Finally (Willow Falls, Book 2) by Wendy Mass


No comments:

Post a Comment