Friday, July 12, 2013

Come Thirsty

General Analysis

Book Title: Come Thirsty

Author: Max Lucado

Publish Date: October 6, 2006

Genre: Christian Nonfiction, Inspirational

Overall Thoughts: This book was very inspirational.  It teaches about trusting in God, not worrying, and receiving God's love.  It was very inspirational and helped me to be less stressed.



In Depth Analysis

Writing Style: His writing style was very effective.  He incorporated scripture, personal stories, and stories of others in a very effective way.  If you would like an example of Max Lucado's speaking style which is very similar to his writing style, watch the video here that talks about coming thirsty.


Likes:  I loved everything about this book.  I know that this is cliche, but this book really changed my life and the way that I think.  Lucado is such a wonderful speaker and this translates into his writing.

Final Statements

Recommended Reading Age:  This book written for adults, but I think that it would be appropriate any age.

Overall Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment