Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0: Day 3 (Wednesday, May 15)

Reading Completed:

    Today I read a total of 247 pages.  I surpassed my goal :) Here is what I read today:
    • Finished Awakening Dream (44%-end; 131 pages)
    • Continued Thrive (76%-87%; 25 pages)
    • Read some out of my Bible from the Book of Job and the Book of Psalm (5 pages)
    • Continued reading Deception (15%-38%; 86 pages)
    I enjoyed Awakening Dream so much more than the first book in the series, Awakening Dream.  The plot was so rich!  More about that though in the review that will be posted tomorrow.

    I am really enjoying Thrive, but it is very rich in spiritual inspiration and guidance that I can only read so much in one sitting.

    I did a Bible study with my fiance and read some out of Psalms today.  I continued my reading of the Book of Job also.  It's really great, of course.

    Deception is so amazing!  It is one of the best and unique vampire books I have read in a long time.  It is written so well.  I cannot wait to read the rest of this book!

     

    Other Bout of Book News:

    Today I did one Bout of Books challenges: This Made Me Think of That

     I also participated in several informal reading sprints and the twitter chat.  Here are some of the questions and some of my answers for this twitter chat:

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Here are some other great/funny answers:




     

    So Today I: 

    • Continued and Finished 1 book
    • Continued Reading 2 books
    • Read 247 pages
    • Participated in 1 Bout of Books Challenge
    • Participated in unofficial reading sprints
    • Participated in the Twitter chat 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment