Reading Completed:I read 216 pages today. Today was a day that I could not just settle into a book. Here is what I read:
- I began an Audiobook of The Scorch Trials by James Dashner yesterday, but I did not get far at all (less than 3 minutes). I continued the Audiobook today and finished part one and went onto a little of part 2 so that I could finish the 8th chapter (1 hr 15 min; Chapters 1-8; 11% complete)
- Continued and Finished Thrive by Mark Hall (86%-end; 30 pages)
- Started Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic (page 1-17; 17 pages)
- Started and DNF Deep and Dark and Dangerous by Mary Downing Hahn (page 1-30; 30 pages)
- Started and DNF Prom Anonymous by Blake Nelson (page 1-16; 16 pages)
- Continued Deception by Stacy Clafin (38%-71%; 123 pages)
I also started Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic. This is the first book that I have read by him, but I have seen some of his sermons on TV.
I found out that we would be going to Goodwill tomorrow, so I decided to pick up a few books that I was not sure if I would like in order to deicde if I wanted to donate them or not. First I picked up Deep and Dark and Dangerous. I thought that this was a contemporary book, but I found out that it is actually a horror/ghost book. I had not looked at Goodreads before I started reading the book. I decided to DNF this book because I am not a huge fan of horror books. The writing style was pretty good though.
I also picked up Prom Anonymous and also decided to DNF and donate this book due to inappropriate content.
I continued Deception and I am starting to not enjoy this book as much. It is really starting to go down hill. I will discuss this more after I finish the book and write a review.
Other Bout of Book News:Today I did one Bout of Books challenge: Spell It Out Challenge
I also participated in several informal reading sprints.
So Today I:
- Listened to 1 hr and 15 min of an audiobook
- Continued and Finished 1 book
- Started and plan to continue 1 book
- Started and DNF 2 books
- Continued 1 book
- Read 216 pages
- Participated in 1 challenge
- Participated in informal reading sprints