Today I was able to read 1288 pages. I exceeded my goal of 300 pages. Here is what I read:
- Started and finished Friends with Boys by Faith Erin Hicks (graphic novel, 220 pages)
- Continued Scorch Trials audiobook by James Dashner (1 hour ~ 12%, total of 51% read)
- Continued Everfound by Neal Shusterman (read 72 pages, total read 110/500)
- Started and finished Cross Game 1 (Vol. 1-3) by Mitsuru Adachi (graphic novel, 572 pages)
- Started and finished Chosen by Ted Dekker (graphic novel based off of the book, 136 pages)
- Started and finished Infidel by Ted Dekker (graphic novel based off of the book, 144 pages)
- Started and finished Renegade by Ted Dekker (graphic novel based off of the book, 144 pages)
ThoughtsFriends with Boys was a great graphic novel! It was about a girl who had always been home-schooled who was going to her first day of high school. She was trying to find a way to fit in and also trying to find friends. She had never had an friends outside of her family. I gave this book a 4.5/5 because it had some foul language. Full review will be coming soon.
I am continuing the audiobook of The Scorch Trial and I am enjoying it, but this is not my favorite series. I am curious to see what will happen. I am also continuing Everfound. So far this is a great concluding book to the series.
Cross Game 1 was a good graphic novel that included the first three volumes in the series. I really want to continue the series, but my library does not have the next volumes. I gave this book a 3.5/5 star rating. Full review will be coming soon.
I finished the first three graphic novels in the Lost Books series. These books are based off of novels by Ted Dekker. This books were great, although they did not follow the novels perfectly. I hope to finish the last in this graphic novel series tomorrow (probably directly after this post goes up). I gave each of these books a 4.5/5 star rating.