Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday Tags: Reading Habits

I found this tag over at Book Junkies. This tag was created by BethJune327 on Youtube. As usual, I tag everyone!  Add links in the comments below.



Question #1: Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I love reading on the couch or in my bed.  I also read outside sometimes or in the car.  I basically read anywhere.
    

Question #2: Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
If I have a bookmark handy, I will use one.  Otherwise, I just grab whatever I can find to use as a bookmark.
 
Question #3: Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, ect.?
I usually stop reading at the end of a chapter just because it is easier to remember what is going on the next time that I pick up a book.



Question #4: Do you eat or drink while reading?


I will drink water sometimes when I am reading, but usually I am too afraid I will spill something on my nice pretty book to eat or drink while reading.


Question #5: Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?

I love reading while music is playing.  I can rarely read in a quiet environment.

    
Question #6: One book at a time, or several at once?

I always read several books at one time unless I am SUPER interested in a book.

    
Question #7: Reading at home or everywhere?

I read everywhere.

Question #8: Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently in my head.  I cannot comprehend well when I or anyone else reads out loud.


Question #9: Do you read ahead or skip pages?

I can never skip anything.  I would not want to miss anything in a book, unless it is a text book of course :)

    
Question #10: Breaking the spine or keeping it new?

Keeping it new.  I love my books to be in pristine shape.


Question #11: Do you write in books?
 

I only write in text books and that still feels wrong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment