Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon (Saturday, October 18th): Reading Goals

It's time for another post about DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READ-A-THON! Can you tell I am excited?

Today's post is about my reading goals.  In case you missed it, I already discussed my overall goals for this read-a-thon.

 My reading goals are not going to be too detailed this go around because I have never participated in a 24 hour read-a-thon before.  I have done a few weekly ones (Bout of Books and such) and also a two week readathon, but never a 24 hour one.  Therefore, I am keeping my goals light this time in order to make sure that I don't push my self beyond my limits and instead let myself have a little fun!

Without further delay, here are my reading goals:
  1. Read one graphic novel
  2. Read one book that I have received for review
  3. Read one novella

That is it!  What do you think?  What are your reading goals for this readathon?  What books would you suggest that I read?  I am hoping to read short-ish books and/or books that are fast paced.

Are you signed up for Dewey's Read-a-Thon?  It is next Saturday (Oct. 18), so there is still plenty of time to sign-up! If you are not signed up and wish to do so, visit the reader's sign-up page. If you are interested in being a cheerleader, please visit this page.  If you are signed up for the read-a-thon, what are your goals?  I would love to hear about your read-a-thon progress during and after the read-a-thon!

If you would like to know my TBR before the read-a-thon, check back on Friday (Oct. 17th).

No comments:

Post a Comment