This week is Bout of Books 13. Bout of Books is a week long, low pressure readathon. Here is the official blurb about the readathon:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books teamIn this post, I will be keeping my daily updates about my reading. I was unable to read any on Day 1 (Monday).
- I officially joined the readathon and wrote my TBR post for the readathon.
- I completed the Day 2 Challenge, Character Face Off.
- I completed A January Bride (approximately 86 pages)
- I completed Pools of Echoes (approximately 32 pages read)
- I read 202 pages of The Invention of Hugo Cabret, a "book told in words and pictures"
Total Pages for Day 2: 320 pages
- I completed the Day 3 Challenge, Book Haiku
- I completed The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick (read 332/534 today)
- I started Choosing by Rachelle Dekker (read 139 pages)
- I read 19 pages of Choosing
Day 5, 6, and 7
I was unable to read any.
Total Pages: 791
Books Completed: 810
- A January Bride (started before the readathon)
- Pools of Echoes (started before the readathon)
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret
Books in Progress:
- Choosing (on page 158/464)