Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bout of Books Day 6 (Saturday, May 17)

Today was another busy day where I did not get to read very much, but I am still happy for all I have accomplished during this read-a-thon.

Reading Completed:

I read a total of 112 pages.  I did not meet my goal of 200 pages, but I think that I got a lot accomplished in the time that I did read.
  • Continued and Finished Deception by Stacy Claflin (79%-100%; 79 pages)
  • Started My Name is Chloe byMelody Carlson (pg 7-40 [book started at page 7]; 33 pages)
I am not sure how I feel about Deception.  There are things that I really enjoyed about this book and things that I hated about the book.  A full review will be coming though :)

I started My Name is Chloe by Melody Carlson.  This is one of the books that I purchased at Goodwill this week.  It is the first in a Christian YA series.  This series is written as diary entries by a girl who is going into 9th grade.  So far, My Name is Chloe is a good book and the premise is great.

Other Bout of Book News:

I participated in one challenge today that was hosted by Doing Dewey.  This challenge was entitled: Show An Author Some Love.  The goal was to promote an author that you do not think is appreciated enough or well known.  Here is my tweet:


So Today I: 

  • Continued and Finished 1 book
  • Started 1 book
  • Read 112 pages
  • Participated in one challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment