Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday Tags: Harry Potter Tag

Source: http://www.franklintwp.org/blog/index.php/staff-pick-of-the-week-the-harry-potter-series/

Since Harry Potter is one of my favorite fantasy series, I wanted to do a Harry Potter tag this week.  I found this tag on the blog "Book Lover".

1. Favorite book?

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is my favorite book in this series.  I have read it over 5 times.

2. Least favorite book? 
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was not as appealing to me as the rest of the series.  I am not really sure why.

3. Saddest death?
Dobby was definitely the death that makes me cry just thinking about it.  Can I have a tissue?


4. Favorite character?
This is a hard one.  I think I would say Luna Lovegood.  Dumbledore, Dobby, and Hermione are all close choices too.



5. What would your Patronus be?
I think that it would either be a horse or an owl.



6. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?
Invisibility cloak maybe.  I could stay in the bookstore for hours after it's closed reading :)


7. What House would you be in?

Hufflepuff!!

8. Favourite subject in Hogwarts?
I think that would be Quidditch.  Although I do not like sports in real life too much, I think that I would enjoy learning Quidditch.

9. Have you played any of the video games?
I have only played the Sorcerer's stone on PS1 and the Chamber of Secrets on the computer.


10. If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?
Probably the Chaser.  I would like to say the Beater because I love baseball, but I cannot imagine throwing a Bludger at anyone...



11. Were you happy with the book’s ending?
I loved the ending!


12. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
I have always enjoyed the books.  It is probably one of the best pieces of fiction there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment