I started another book on Friday and also got some more reading done for college. Yay! Here is my progress:
- I read the first 37 pages of Amity of the Angelmen by T.C. Slonaker. I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review and I am loving this book so far.
- I read 16 pages of of my microbiology textbook, Brock Biology of Microorganisms (14th edition).
- I read 10 pages of a scientific paper (The Timing of Injuries and Manner of Death: Distinguishing among Antemortem, Perimortem and Postmortem Injuries by Norman J. Sauer).
- I read 25 pages of a text book for class (Questions and Answers: A Guide to Fitness and Wellness by Liguori and Carroll-Cobb).
- I read 80 pages of Amity of the Angelmen.