Monday, August 25, 2014

Bout of Books Wrapup and Day 7

Bout of Books

On the last day of Bout of Books 11, here is the progress that I made:
  • I read the last 122 pages of Amity of the Angelmen and finished this book.
  • I read all of Asher of the Angelmen by T.C. Slonaker.  This book was 226 pages.
 As for my wrapup, let us look at my goals and whether I accomplished those:

1. Read at least 1 book that I have received for review
    • Amity of the Angelmen by T.C. Slonaker
    • Asher of the Angelmen by T.C. Slonaker
      2. Finish at least 3 books throughout the week
      • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
      • Amity of the Angelmen by T.C. Slonaker
      • Asher of the Angelmen by T.C. Slonaker
        3. Participate in all 3 Twitter chats
        • I participated in 1.5 of the Twitter chats
        4. Participate in at least 5 Daily Challenges

        5. Chat on Twitter everyday using the #boutofbooks
        • I did do this goal! :)
        Now let's look at the details of what I have read this week:
        Books finished: 3
        • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
        • Amity of the Angelmen by T.C. Slonaker
        • Asher of the Angelmen by T.C. Slonaker
        Pages read:801
        Personal Goals Completed: 3/5

        1 comment:

        1. Great job getting 3 books completed during the Bout of Books! I only got one finished but I was hard at work on Travel the World in Books Readathon. So glad to have you join us! I am so excited to start!

          ReplyDelete