Monday, May 12, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Challenge: If you like X, try Y

I just got up around 6:30 Eastern Time and started reading.  I have only read about 10% (15 pages) of my first book for #boutofbooks, but I thought I would go ahead and do the Bout of Books challenge for today.  This will also be posted on Twitter.

Let's get started!  Today's challenge is to recommend a book in the format of "If you like ____, try ____".

I am going to make a few recommendations based on my recent reads. Here they are:



If you like paranormal romance, try Rippler by Cidney Swanson.
If you like Christian fiction, try The Sinner's Garden by William Sirls.
If you like historical fiction, try Frame 232 by Wil Mara.
If you like YA books with strong female leads, try Pivot Point by Kasie West.











This challenge was hosted by The Book Barbies.  Go check out her blog :)

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read Pivot point. It has been on my wishlist for a while now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was AMAZING!!!! you definitely should.

    ReplyDelete