Monday, June 9, 2014

Sweet Summer Readathon Daily Challenge: Share Your Shelves

I am excited to be hosting the Share Your Shelves challenge for the Sweet Summer Readathon.  The task is simple.  Take a photo (or photos) of your shelves and post them either on your blog, in the comments of this blog, or on twitter.  If using twitter, don't forget to use the hashtag, #sweetsummer.

Here are some of my shelves.  I have decided to show you the shelf that I use for books that I have gotten from the library and the shelf that has a lot of my adult and YA books (with some children's fiction).

Library Books Shelf.  The books on top are my box collections.

Top shelf is Christian.  Middle shelf is mostly non-Christian adult novels with some YA and some childrens books.  The bottom shelf is all YA.
Hope to see your shelves soon!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this today. I've posted a picture of one of my shelves.
    https://twitter.com/BookTowerBlog/status/476149156776804352

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for participating! I love your shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a Share Your Shelves post! Here's the link: http://hazelwest.blogspot.com/2014/06/share-your-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete